I’m having trouble logging into my account. What should I do? +
If your password is incorrect, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ link and follow the steps to reset your password.
For all other problems or errors, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve signed up, but I haven’t received the verification email yet. +
First, check your spam for the email verification email. If you find it there, mark it as “not spam” and then click the verification link inside.
If the email doesn’t show up in your inbox (or spam) within 20 minutes of signing up, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll send it out manually.
My company name is already in use. What can I do? +
It’s possible that someone else in your organization has already signed up for Happy Monday. Ask around, and if you find the admin for an existing Happy Monday account, ask them to invite you.
If no one on your team has signed up for Happy Monday, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help get to the bottom of it.
How do I invite my teammates? +
You can invite individuals on your team by following these steps:
1. Click the Settings option (located in the menu in the upper righthand corner of the page.)
2. Click on your team name under “Team Settings”. A new Team Settings page will load.
3. In the left column, click on “Team”.
4. At the bottom of the list of users, add the user’s email address and click “Invite user”.
5. They’ll receive an email with the invitation. (You should probably let them know to look out for it.)
Do we need to enter credit card information at sign-up? +
No, we only collect billing information once you exceed 5 users. Until then, just kick back and enjoy the product without worrying about being charged.
How do we cancel our subscription? +
To cancel your service, contact us at email@example.com. After groveling before you and showering you with incentives to stick around, we can close your account for you.
Posting Jobs FAQs
What happens when we post a job? +
When you post a job, two things happen automatically:
1. A public job page with your job description and requirements is published. You can find the URL for your posted job by clicking the 'View Job' button on your Candidte Tracker Page. The public page will load in a new tab, and you can copy the URL as needed.
2. Your job is posted to any job board that Happy Monday is integrated with.
Where does our job post? +
How do we know where our candidates are coming from? +
On each candidate card, you should see an icon or label that describes how the candidate was sourced. For example, if a candidate applies via Google Jobs, you should see a Google Jobs icon. If a candidate is entered manually, you should see the name of the user who entered the candidate.